A key requirement of the Senior Managers & Certification Regime (SM&CR) is that firms, Senior Managers in particular, must be able to evidence that they have taken reasonable steps to ensure that a firm does not breach the FCA’s regulations.
With apportionment and delegation of responsibility a vital element of functional business, Firms must have processes in place that allow these reasonable steps to be demonstrable to the regulator as and when required.
Achieving and maintaining compliance in a cost effective and efficient way
Our compliance platform, CCL CORE, not only enables you to meet the SM&CR deadlines but provides an ongoing solution to ensure cost effective compliance. Specifically, CCL CORE will:
- Identify each employee as an SMF, certification employee, NED or conduct rule employee
- Record and allocate SMFs and prescribed responsibilities to relevant individuals
- Manage fit and proper assessments and ongoing certification
- Document staff reporting lines within your business
- Support mass uploading of data to the FCA Directory
- Record, escalate, resolve and report on breaches or incidents
- Clear audit trail and intelligent notifications to control the delegation of regulatory tasks across the business
- Provide an end to end compliance monitoring solution for assurance to senior management and the Board
- Manage firm-wide intelligent attestation management, including fit and proper declarations, conflicts declarations, policy acceptance, role and responsibility attestations, responsibility map approval and more
- Provide real-time dashboard on the state of compliance of your organisation
- Control policy management and distribution
- Generate accurate and cost-efficient reporting to senior management
Discover CCL CORE
CCL CORE is not just an HR system with an SM&CR module added. CCL CORE is a true compliance solution that helps you comply with regime, completely. Find out more about CCL CORE and how it will help you comply.