Specialists in Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) Training
CCL Academy, our sister company, is a specialist provider of Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) training for financial services firms, designing and delivering practical, risk-based training focused on embedding the correct skills and behaviour in your staff. Our proven training model meets the needs of your:
- compliance function through risk-based training that focuses on behavioural outcomes
- regulators through measurement that proves a comprehensive success
- business by focusing training where it is most effective
The Compliance Officer, or those with Compliance Oversight responsibility, play a key role in assisting the Senior Management of a firm in managing the regulatory compliance risks to the business. These courses address the main tasks and challenges facing the Compliance Officer and explore ways of successfully completing them.
View all Compliance Training Courses
AML & Financial Crime Prevention
These courses range from general Anti-Money Laundering and Fraud Prevention training for all staff to highly specialised workshops for those who are involved in combating financial crime on a daily basis.
View All AML & Financial Crime Prevention Training Courses
CCL offers a range of courses focusing on the various rules and regulations of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). From introductory courses on the FCA regulatory environment for staff who are new to FCA regulation, through to in-depth courses on key elements of FCA regulation or specific roles within a regulated firm such as CASS Operational Oversight.
View All FCA Regulatory Training Courses
Senior Managers & Certification Regime (SM&CR)
The extension of the Senior Managers and Certification Regime (SM&CR) to investment firms in December 2019 represents a major overhaul of the way in which individuals working within financial services are regulated.
The new rules increase the number of employees who are subject to regulatory obligations, whilst significantly enhancing the accountability of those in senior management positions. They also impose potentially onerous obligations on firms, from the documentation of management responsibilities to the training of employees on the application of the Conduct Rules.
View SM&CR Training Courses
Risk ManagementRisk Management should be embedded in the culture of every financial services firm. CCL Academy’s courses outline the appropriate strategies, systems and controls required to manage the operational risks of your business.
View All Risk Management Training Courses
eLearningThe CCL Academy has developed a compelling, flexible suite of GRC eLearning courses that can be delivered on desktops, laptops, tablets or smartphones. It breaks down complicated topics into short, interactive modules that are enjoyable to complete. Current modules include:
- AML Awareness eLearning
- Anti-Bribery & Corruption eLearning
- Complaints Handling eLearning
- Conflicts of Interest eLearning
- Cybercrime Awareness eLearning
- Data Protection - GDPR eLearning
- Ethics in Business eLearning
- Fraud Prevention eLearning
- Information Security eLearning
- Introduction to CASS eLearning
- Introduction to the SM&CR eLearning
- Introduction to TCF and Conduct eLearning
- Market Abuse eLearning
- Sanctions eLearning
- SM&CR Conduct Rules eLearning
- The Importance of Compliance - eLearning
- Whistleblowing eLearning
Compliance Training ConsultancyWe provide consultancy relating to the provision of Compliance training services within blue chip companies. Working closely within-house staff we can implement all or part of a proven training model, providing training strategy, implementation and measurement, that is both regulator proof and streamlined through risk assessment and targeted programmes. For compliance departments, we have extensive experience of scoping, developing and implementing certified compliance academies, comprising all or part of:
- Benchmark required skills and knowledge of compliance staff
- Level 1 - core compliance knowledge and skills programme
- Level 2 - role and experience specific modules
- Continuing professional development
- Links to external qualifications.