Anti-Bribery & Corruption - cleaning up business practices
In some countries and industries bribery has been a fact of life in the past.
Changes in governments and industries have led to a concerted effort to stamp out bribery and corruption across the board. Cases involving major UK institutions such as Rolls Royce and HBOS make it clear that this is happening here and now, and firms need to ensure that they have the necessary procedures to prevent it. Penalties of significant fines and imprisonment have helped to focus senior management minds on the scale and scope of the problem.
Because some of these practices have become endemic in certain parts of industry - and often at the highest level - it is essential that senior management takes independent, non-conflicted advice on tackling bribery and corruption.
Anti-Bribery & Corruption Support
We have been helping firms to discharge their ABC obligations for almost thirty years. We can help your Firm by:
- Reviewing your current Anti-Bribery & Corruption procedures
- Designing pragmatic Anti-Bribery & Corruption procedures appropriate to your business
- Conducting an Anti-Bribery & Corruption risk assessment
- Providing training for your staff covering ABC awareness, obligations, and your Firm's procedures
- Drafting public disclosure statements
- Preparing monitoring programme to cover Anti-Bribery & Corruption