Are you ready for a regulatory visit?
Notice of a regulatory visit immediately focuses senior management on its compliance responsibilities. This is the time that those good intentions are too little, too late. You must be able to demonstrate that you have met the highest regulatory standards in all your activities.
Are you ready for a regulatory visit? Do your policies and procedures reflect current regulation? Have you anticipated the impact of forthcoming regulation on your business? Are there unresolved complaints or are there breaches not yet fully investigated or reported?
Even the most organised firms have cause for concern ahead of a regulatory visit and calling CCL has helped to allay that anxiety. We conduct full or partial reviews and can help your Firm manage the handling of any deficiencies or breaches identified.
Helping you prepare for a regulatory inspection
Firms using our CCL C.O.R.E platform will always be prepared for a regulatory visit as this real-time system helps demonstrates regulatory compliance across your organisation. Firms that do not use CCL C.O.R.E can receive help from us can help in several ways. We can:
- Conduct a full compliance review
- Identify gaps and weaknesses and advise on their correction
- Advise your Firm on the likely focus of the inspection
- Advise senior management on their responsibilities and how they have fulfilled them
- In the case of a thematic review, conduct a review of the relevant thematic area
- Review documentation, policies and procedures
- Prepare documentation requested by the regulator in advance of the visit, identifying potential focus areas
- Undertake mock inspections, including interviewing and providing feedback to employees
- Preparing a plan to manage compliance going forward
Are you concerned about a regulatory visit?
We can help to prepare you for the visit from your regulator, advising you on your strengths and weaknesses, advising you on how to handle any shortcomings and provide a plan that will give you and the regulator confidence that you are in control of your business and your regulatory responsibilities. Contact Us to find out more